Friday, August 15, 2014

The Liebster Award

 

 

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Thought Bubble.

Here are the rules:

-Share 11 facts about yourself.

-Answer the 11 questions that were generated by the person who nominated you.

-Nominate nine blogs who have a follower count of less than 200 people-let them know via comment on their blogs that they were nominated.

-Make up 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

A Book Paradise has a few more details on her Liebster Award page here.

11 Facts About Myself!

1. I love watching surreal movies!

2. My favorite food is fried chicken and Cheddar Cheese Popcorn.

3. I have read almost all of the original "The Sandman" comics by Neil Gaiman.

4.  I am a huge fan of X-Men, Spider-Man and Batman!

5.  I enjoy writing fan fictions including X-Men and The Angry Beavers!

6. My favorite Disney movies are Tarzan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Lion King and Frozen.

7. I love playing video games like Kingdom Hearts and Sonic the Hedgehog.

8. My favorite Tim Burton films are The Nightmare Before Christmas and Beetlejuice.

9. My favorite manga series are Black Cat, Ranma 1/2 and Fruits Basket.

10. I enjoy doing Tae-Bo.

11. I love traveling!

Questions to answer:



1. If you had the choice of either being able to fly, turn invisible on command, or having the ability to read minds, which would you choose and why?

I would chose being able to fly because I love traveling to different places and flying would be a great way to travel around the world!

2. Top 3 favorite movies?

Hmm...this is a tough one since I have many favorite movies, but I guess my top 3 would be "The Nightmare Before Christmas," "The Lion King," and "Who Framed Roger Rabbit."

3. Favorite musical instrument?

I always enjoyed playing the violin when I was little, but I also like playing the drums.

4. If you were buying your dream home, how would the landscape around it look? (e.g. Mountains, a lake, a forest...)

I would be happy if I was living around a lake or maybe around a forest since I always enjoyed the nature scenery surrounding various homes.

5. Best memory?

Hmmm...that's a tough one since I have so many good memories, but my favorite memory would have to be when I went to Stone Mountain in Atlanta for the first time.

6. What's your silliest fear? (We all have one!)

My silliest fear is that I'm so scared of roaches (although I have met many people who feel the same way)!

7. Forgetting current skills, if you could have any career you wanted, what would it be?

I would definitely love to be a screenwriter since I have written many fan fictions and I just love to write in general.

8. Favorite animal?

I always loved rabbits and dogs.

9. Cold weather or hot weather?

Definitely cold weather, since I can't bear being in hot weather.

10. Favorite planet in our solar system?

I was always interested in Pluto (before they deemed it not being a planet) but I guess Mars would be my favorite now.

11. Favorite word?

My favorite word is "surreal" since I'm always interested in weird things and "surreal" means weird! 

My Questions:

1. What book would you like to see as a movie or TV series?

2. What author would you like to meet in person?

3. What was the scariest book you had ever read?

4.  Do you enjoy taking pictures of your bookshelf?

5.  What do you like to eat or drink whenever you are reading?

6.  Do you read manga or comic books?

7.  What is your biggest pet peeve about books?

8. Do you usually prefer the book that a movie is based on or do you prefer the movie based on a book more?

9. How would you convince people to read more books?

10.  Who is your favorite author?

11. Do you have a page on your blog that lists all the blogs you follow?

Blogs I Nominated:

1.  Natalie Callahan @ Thought Bubble                 
2.  JennyJen @ Fiction Frenzy Book Blog
3.  Amie @ ReadingYA
4.  Victoria @ The Reader's Garden
5.  Paulina and Megan @ Tangled in Pages
6.  Kemper @ Kemper's Book Blog
7.  Nenia Campbell @ The Armchair Librarian
8.  Satia @ Satia's Reviews
10. Mark @ Hypnos

No comments:

Post a Comment