Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Sunday Post Meme (1)

The Sunday Post

Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you've read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog!  Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book and movie bloggers!





I just recently reviewed Neil Gaiman's classic story coming to life on the big screen called "Coraline" and I have to admit that I really enjoyed this movie as it was dark yet creative at the same time!  So, feel free to check out my movie review on this dark yet creative film from the director Henry Selick!





Hey everyone! I just created a new button for anyone who is a huge fan of Rabbit Ears and wants to show off their pride for this series!  So please feel free to grab this button and post it on your website, while leaving your name and website in the comments on the “I Am a Rabbit Ears Fan” page, which the link is located up above!

Well, that’s the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I’ve read in the near future!

Posted on Sunday, September 14, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment