Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #4: Top 10 TV Characters You Wish would get their own TV series!



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Each week there’s a different Top Ten list. It’s a great way to find and connect with other awesome bloggers.  

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 characters that I wish would get their own series (in no particular order).

1. Spike from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." 


Sure, Angel had his own TV series after "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," but what about Spike himself?  He's a pretty interesting character from the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" TV series and I would love to see a TV series that revolves around him!

2. Anya from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."


 Seriously, I was trying to decide between whether Cordelia or Anya should get their own TV series from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," but since Cordelia was already a major part of the "Angel" TV series, I chose Anya instead.  Anya had a pretty interesting back story as a demon and I would love to see maybe a prequel series of sorts about what Anya was like before she met Buffy and the others.

3. Helga Pataki from "Hey Arnold!"


You want to know the sad part about this?  Helga was supposed to get her own TV series called "The Patakis" but Nickelodeon decided not to make this series happen since they thought it would have either been too similar to "Daria" or too dark.  A shame really, since I would have loved to see a TV series starring Helga Pataki! 

4. Jazz from the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air."


Easily one of my most favorite characters from the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," I would have loved to see his adventures after the finale of the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and see how he could make it without Will being around him.

5. Stacy and Chelsea from "The Angry Beavers."


Another sad story with this one was that Stacy and Chelsea were supposed to get their own TV series, but after "The Angry Beavers" was canceled, that didn't happened. Too bad, since I would have loved to see a TV series that starred Norbert and Daggett's adorable little sisters!

6. Turk from "Scrubs."


Man, I loved Turk from "Scrubs!" I really wished that he would get his own TV series since I found him to be a pretty interesting character and I would love to see more of his interactions with his wife Carla!

7. Elliot from "Scrubs."




Seriously, I was caught between choosing either Elliot or Carla to get their own TV series, but since I've mentioned Carla along with Turk, I choose Elliot since she was clearly a hilarious character in "Scrubs" that would bring out the show's humor even more in her own TV series!


8. Gus from "Psych."




Gus is pretty much the straight man to Shawn's comedic nature, so I do wonder if we get a TV series that focuses on Gus and how he can still bring humor and wit to his own TV series!


9. Felicity Smoak from "Arrow."




Seriously, who wouldn't want to have a TV series starring everyone's favorite techno geek, Felicity! I always think that Felicity is a pretty interesting character in the "Arrow" TV series and it would be great if she got her own TV series!


10. Roy Harper from "Arrow."




Another great character from "Arrow," it would be pretty interesting to see more awesome activities from Roy if he got his own TV series!


What TV characters do you wish got their own TV series? Please comment below!




Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment