Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday Movie Picks #14: TMP Television Edition - Fantasy


Hey! Welcome to Thursday Movie Picks where you get to share your movie picks for each topic presented every Thursday!  Based on the theme presented each week, you can pick up to 3 to 5 movies and explain why you picked those movies! This meme is being hosted by Wandering through the Shelves!





This week's theme is: Television Edition - Fantasy


I just love watching any TV shows that deal with fantasy and there are so many awesome fantasy themed shows on TV!  So, here are some of my favorite fantasy themed TV shows!







When a young boy disappears, his mother, a police chief, and his friends must confront terrifying supernatural forces in order to get him back.

This is seriously one of the best shows on Netflix right now and I just loved all the supernatural and horror elements being put into this show.  I also loved the relationships between the characters!








A young woman, destined to slay vampires, demons and other infernal creatures, deals with her life fighting evil, with the help of her friends.


I used to watch this show all the time when I was in college and it has become one of my all time favorite shows, especially for having a strong female protagonist!




In a war-torn world of elemental magic, a young boy reawakens to undertake a dangerous mystic quest to fulfill his destiny as the Avatar, and bring peace to the world.


This was one of my all-time favorite Nicktoons for the 2000s and it is easily one of the most story driven and intense Nicktoons I have ever seen!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah any shows that show up on HBO, Netflix, Amazon etc...I just don’t see because it costs more and I am not a Netflix fan but I would like to see this show. Buffy is a fun show and I always thought the women were strong. Never saw the last one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was kind of afraid of getting Netflix at first because of the cost. But, I started getting used to it after awhile. Avatar is a fantastic show!

      Delete
  2. I love Stranger Things! I'm one of the few people that never got into Buffy, I know it's very beloved. I never watched Airbender either but my niece did and she's still in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad your niece enjoyed Avatar! I need to finish watching the third season of Stranger Things though.

      Delete
  3. STranger Things is sooooo good!
    I've always wanted to see Buffy but it aired a bit before my time, so I just missed it when it was on TV. I'm still waiting for Netflix and the likes to pick it up so I can binge it.

    ReplyDelete