Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Weird Images from Weird Movies and TV #9: Beautiful Shots from Weird Movies and Shows Part 1




Hello everyone!  Welcome to "Weird Images from Weird Movies and TV!"  Here, I showcase some of the weirdest images I have ever seen in the movies and TV shows that I have watched over the years!  There are always images in movies and TV shows that stands out the most to viewers and I'm going to showcase some weird images that really stayed with me and showed me just how weird this movie or TV series can really get!


So this week, I will be doing something a little different.  Instead of picking a specific movie or TV show and picking out the weirdest shots, I will be picking out the most beautiful shots from these weird movies and shows!  So, here are some of my favorite shots from these weird movies and shows!



The Thief and the Cobbler



Related image

Image result for The Thief and the Cobbler animated gif


Related image




James and the Giant Peach




Image result for James and the Giant Peach gif



Image result for James and the Giant Peach gif


Related image





Beetlejuice




Image result for Beetlejuice gif



Image result for Beetlejuice gif


Related image




Crashbox



Image result for crashbox gif


Image result for crashbox gif


Image result for crashbox gif

4 comments:

  1. nearly every shot from crashbox is remarkable, i love its chaotic cluttered and junky stop motion aesthetic :3
    i gotta do some fanart for crashbox someday... your review of it is actually how i found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only seen James and the Giant Peach and Beetlejuice here. The other two I need to look into more, apparently. Those are interesting shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I really enjoyed the shots from Crashbox and the Thief and the Cobbler!

      Delete