Wednesday, July 8, 2020

New Patrons Hall of Fame Page!



Hello everyone!  I actually had a Patreon page for awhile now, but I never actually talked about it until now!  So, I started up a page where I talk about why I use Patreon to help support this blog and about the rewards you can get if you help support this blog!  So basically, if you donated $5 per month, then I will list your name in the "Patrons Hall of Fame" at the end of my YouTube videos!  Your name will also be listed on the "Patrons Hall of Fame" on this blog!

Here are the links to my YouTube channel, my Patreon account and the Patrons Hall of Fame on this blog if you want to check them out!

My YouTube Channel
The Surreal Movies and TV Blog Patrons Hall of Fame Page
My Patreon Account

So, please feel free to support this blog through Patreon if you would like to!  And thanks for the support movie fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment