Sunday, July 26, 2026

The Sunday Watch (40): I'M STILL ALIVE...

 

The Sunday Watch is a meme for bloggers in general where you talk about what movies and TV shows you have watched for the week.  This is like a weekly wrap up post where you discuss about your week with other bloggers, with discussions about movies, TV shows and shorts being the main attractions of these posts.  The goal of this meme is to discuss the various movies and TV shows that bloggers have watched with other bloggers and discuss our opinions on each movie and TV show being talked about.  If you haven't watched any movies or TV shows for the week, but you still want to participate in this meme, then you can talk about other things that don't deal with movies and TV shows, like video games, books or whatever personal thing happened in your life.  This meme is hosted every Sunday, but you can make these posts anytime of the week and also, if you participate in this meme, please link your Sunday Watch post in the links down below!


#TheSundayWatch


Hey everyone!  Wow...it's been a long time, hasn't it?  Life has gotten so busy for me that I barely had the time to do the Sunday Watch posts anymore.  I've been hard at work working on other websites, as well as being more involved with my Patreon account that I lost track of time when it came to the Sunday Watch posts.  Don't worry!  I have been active on this blog, but I just haven't been able to post everything that's been going on with me on the Sunday Watch posts.  So, let me make it up to you guys and let you guys see everything that's been going on this blog for the last few months!  Also, I've redesigned the blog a bit, so I hope everyone likes the new look!





(HULU)

* Oh my goodness!  I never thought that I would enjoy this movie as much as I did!  I absolutely loved the brutal nature of this film, as well as the performances from the two lead actors!






(YOUTUBE)

* I just finished watching the final episode of "The Amazing Digital Circus" and I have to say that I'm a bit torn on it.  On the one hand, I do love the fact that this final episode wrapped up most of the plots from the show.  But on the other hand, the final episode focused so much on Jax that the other characters barely had anything to do and there were some plot lines that still weren't wrapped up.  While the finale was a bit on the weak side, I still absolutely loved this show!



[SHORTS REVIEW] Rejected (2000)



















Want to see your name on this wall?  Then feel free to leave a tip here!



💥Rambling Film had posted up a review on The Odyssey
💥Fast Film Reviews had posted up a review on The Odyssey
💥Keith and the Movies had posted up a review on “The Odyssey” (2026)


Well, that's the Sunday Watch for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows that I've seen in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2026




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment