Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #1: My Top 10 Movie Confessions!



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Each week there’s a different Top Ten list. It’s a great way to find and connect with other awesome bloggers.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 Movie Confessions that deals with my habits and secrets about the movies I watch!


So, here are my top 10 Movie Confessions (in no particular order)! 

1. I read the books first before I watch the movies:

Usually, if a movie was based off a book series, I usually try to read the book series first before I watch the movies because I want to see how well the movies are able to adapt the material from the books while changing a few things to suit the plot line in the movies.  Also, I would be able to understand the motives of the movies a bit better due to reading the original source material first.

2. I love watching unknown films:

I usually enjoy a film that is not well known to the audience because sometimes the unknown films would explore subjects that are often not tackled in mainstream films and I would be able to see a different interpretation of how the situation would have been handled in an obscure film.

3.  Surreal movies are my most favorite type of films:

I just love surreal movies (this blog is pretty much evidence of that) because I love the way that they creatively tackle certain situations that would be considered mundane or normal and turn it into something fantastic and weird.

4. I usually don't watch the Academy Awards very often:

Usually, I don't watch the Academy Awards very often because sometimes they would choose movies that don't deserve to win, while the movies that do deserve to win don't win the award.  Ever since the incident with "Wreck It Ralph" not winning the Academy Award for "Best Animated Feature," I was a bit doubtful of the Awards. But, maybe in the near future, I might consider watching the Academy Awards again.

5. I like to learn everything there is about movies:

One of my major goals is to learn the histories and behind the scenes of every movie I watch so that I could learn about how the movie was being made and the history being involved in the film.

6. I like to watch movies with my family and friends:

Every time I go out to the movie theater, I like to bring my friends and my family to watch the movie with me because I like to talk about what I liked or hated about the film with my friends or family members.

7. I usually don't let an actor or actress' personal life affect my viewing of a film if it's good:

Sometimes, an actor or actress will do something stupid in real life and sometimes that could have a negative effect on people's views of the movie they star in.  However, in my case, I usually don't let an actor or actress' personal life affect me since I'm usually in it for the movie and I would care more about the plot and characters of the movie rather than the personal life of an actor or actress.

8. I usually save my judgements about a film until I've seen the film myself:

Usually, whenever I see negative reviews about a movie that I am about to watch, I usually save my judgements on the film until I've seen it because I might have a different opinion about the film than from the person who gave it either a positive or negative review.

9. I like to show off my movie collections on You Tube or my blog:

I like to show other viewers or readers my movie collections because I like to see their reactions on what movies I have and it would be much easier for me to recommend them films I like if I show them my movie collections.

10. I like to review every movie I watch:

Just like books, I like to review movies I've seen because I like to give out my own opinions about the film to other viewers and therefore, it would help them decide if they want to watch the movie or not based on my reviews.




So, what are your top 10 movie confessions? Please feel free to comment below!



Posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2014











No comments:

Post a Comment