Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (10)


Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba theCaffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you've read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog!  Movie hauls can include LIBRARY BOOKS, yard sale finds, arcs and bought movies and you can share these finds with other movie bloggers!


Hey everyone! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! Me and my family might have some special plans for Easter, whether it be a small dinner or watching Easter movies, but I am really excited to see what we will do for Easter!  Also, I can't believe that "Avengers: Endgame" will be coming out this week! I'm so excited!!



Movie / TV Show Reviews:







Miscellaneous:















































(NETFLIX)

* I'm really enjoying this show!  I always loved watching supernatural crime dramas and this one is surprisingly good!  I can't wait to watch the rest of the series!




(HULU)

* Wow! I'm really finding a lot of awesome anime these days!  I just stumbled upon this anime series and I really loved it! I do wonder if they are ever going to make a season 2 for this show because it ended on a huge cliffhanger that's really upsetting me!





Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows I've seen in the near future!


Posted on Sunday, April 21, 2019.


3 comments: