Saturday, April 20, 2019

Weirdness Approved List Update - 4/14/2019




Hey fans!  I have decided to start making updates on what movies and TV shows have made my "Weirdness Approved" list, meaning that I will be listing some of the weirdest movies and TV shows I have ever seen!  I have also decided to change up this list by making it a goal to reach up to 400 movies and TV shows that will make this list!  I was inspired by 366 Weird Movies to make it a goal to reach up to 400 movies and TV shows for this list and if you want to see why I chose these films, then check out the list HERE. 

Also, if there are any movies, TV shows or shorts that you think should make this list, then please feel free to suggest some movies, TV shows or shorts that you think are weird and we'll see if any of your suggestions will make the list!


In alphabetical order:


1.  Beetlejuice (1988)
2.  Crashbox (1999)
3.  The Fool and the Flying Ship (1991)
4.  James and the Giant Peach (1996)
5.  Mirrormask (2005)
6.  Monkeybone (2001)
7.  Quasi at the Quackadero (1976)
8.  The Snails (Les Escargots) (1966)
9.  The Thief and the Cobbler (Miramax Version) (1993)

No comments:

Post a Comment