Monday, August 3, 2020

Surreal Monthly - July 2020







Hello everyone!  Welcome to "Surreal Monthly" where I go over everything that has happened on the blog for each month!  So, here's what's been happening in March!



*Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I should have.  I have been so busy trying to watch more surreal movies and TV shows that I just didn't have the time to post up reviews for them.  Hopefully, August will be a better month for me in terms of keeping up with my reviews.  But, some good news that happened in July is that I am now a partner of Smashbomb!  That means that you get to see my reviews be posted on the site!  So, if you also have a Smashbomb account, please feel free to follow me HERE.*





Movies and TV Shows I Reviewed this month:





Nope Button GIFs | Tenor



Activities on the Blog:



2. [Miscellaneous]  New Patrons Hall of Fame Page!

3. [Review]   Smashbomb






TV and Movie News that Happened this Month:






Updates on Reviews 2.0:




* I'm currently in the process of redoing my "Reviews 2.0" videos since I wanted to add in some clips from the movies and TV shows that I've watched and actually make the videos more interesting.  So, here are some of the updated reviews I did this month!*







Movies and TV Shows I've Watched this Month:


Palm Springs (2020) - IMDb



* .When I heard about all the praise about this film, I was like "what was so good about this film?"  So, I finally got the chance to watch this film and I was ABSOLUTELY blown away by this film!  I just loved the bizarre sci-fi elements that happened in this film and the fun mood of the movie!  It's definitely become my favorite film of the year (so far)!


Extraction (2020 film) - Wikipedia



* So, I've been holding off on watching this movie for awhile now because it involved the military and I usually avoid movies that deal with the military or war in general.  But, when I actually sat down and watched this movie, it actually wasn't about the military and I really enjoyed it!  I thought that Chris Hemsworth did a fantastic job at playing the mercenary in this film and it was great seeing him do a more serious role!




Around the Blogosphere for this month:







😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀






😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




2 comments:

  1. I liked but didn't love Palm Springs. Extraction for me was so forgettable aside from Hemsworth being hot. lol

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete