Friday, August 2, 2019

Surreal Monthly - July 2019







Hello everyone!  Welcome to "Surreal Monthly" where I go over everything that has happened on the blog for each month!  So, here's what's been happening in June!




Movies and TV Shows I Reviewed this month:










Activities on the Blog:



1. [Surreal Image of the Week]  Surreal Image of the Week: 7/21/2019
2. [Thursday Movie Picks]  Thursday Movie Picks #7: Parenthood
3. [Thursday Movie Picks]  Thursday Movie Picks #8: Blockbuster Flops
5. [Weird Images from Weird Movies and TV]  Weird Images from Weird Movies and TV #7: The Triangle (Kolmnurk)
6. [Weird Images from Weird Movies and TV]  Weird Images from Weird Movies and TV #8: The Fool and the Flying Ship
7. [Weirdness Approved List Update]  Weirdness Approved List Update - 7/7/2019



TV and Movie News that Happened this Month:

  • Stranger Things Season 3 beats its ratings record!
  • The Lion King was released in theaters!
  • Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was released in theaters!
  • Crawl was released in theaters!
  • I had just watched Spider-Man: Far From Home in theaters and it was amazing!  Aaahh...Tom Holland, you're such a cutie!
  • AAAGGHHH!!! I had a pretty bad reviewing month! I didn't get the chance to review any movies or TV shows for this blog!  Sigh...there were so many other movies that I wanted to check out that I didn't get the chance to check out the more "weird" films of the month.  Oh well, if you want to see what movies I watched in July, then swing on by my Letterboxd account for the details!
  • YAAAYYY!!! My Reviews 2.0 series is getting even more popular!  Thank you everybody for checking out these videos! I can't believe that my "The Lion King" review got over 6 likes (which is a lot for me at the moment).


Updates on Reviews 2.0:






Around the Blogosphere for this month:



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link! Yeah I struggle with writing reviews at times too and the fact you can just use letterboxd and post a quick one doesnt help 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link!! I think everyone struggles with writing reviews. Sometimes I post on letterboxd more than my own blog. lol I hope you're able to review as much as you want to in August. :)

    ReplyDelete