Sunday, April 5, 2020

Surreal Monthly - March 2020






Hello everyone!  Welcome to "Surreal Monthly" where I go over everything that has happened on the blog for each month!  So, here's what's been happening in March!



*So March has come and gone and it was honestly a TERRIBLE month for me.  First off, the coronavirus had struck and that meant that I couldn't go and watch a lot of the movies in the theaters like I wanted to.  Also, a lot of the movies that I was planning on watching like "Mulan" and "Onward" were postponed due to the virus (well, "Onward" was in theaters, but I still couldn't watch it).  So that means that I have to wait several months to watch anything in theaters due to the virus.  Also, the virus had taken so many lives, which really upset me. I really hope that the virus passes over so that no more lives will be taken. On a lighter note, we celebrated my little sister's birthday.  But due to the virus, we couldn't get her any cake. But, we were able to bake some tilapia, which was delicious!*





Movies and TV Shows I Reviewed this month:






Nothing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY




Activities on the Blog:



1. [Surreal Movies and TV Shows Down the Pipeline]  Surreal Movies and TV Shows Down the Pipeline - 3/22/2020







TV and Movie News that Happened this Month:



  •  Unfortunately, not much has happened in the movie and TV news due to the coronavirus outbreak.  The biggest news about this is that the virus caused many movies to be delayed to later in the year or to next year.  That means that I won't be seeing movies like "Wonder Woman 1984" or "Black Widow" for awhile now, which is sad since I was looking forward to seeing those movies.



Updates on Reviews 2.0:




* I'm currently in the process of redoing my "Reviews 2.0" videos since I wanted to add in some clips from the movies and TV shows that I've watched and actually make the videos more interesting.  So, here are some of the updated reviews I did this month!*








Movies and TV Shows I've Watched this Month:



Mark Williams


* Since Netflix is taking this show off their service, I figured that I might as well watch this show again before it gets taken off.  Well, it's off now, so that means that I won't have a "British murder mystery" series to binge on for awhile.  If there are any other British murder mysteries I should check out, please let me know in the comments down below!



A Mother's Instinct (TV Movie 2015) - IMDb


* So I was browsing through Tubi and I found this mystery thriller called "A Mother's Instinct" and basically, it's about a mother who loses her son and she suspects that one of the creepy teenage boys next door had kidnapped her son and knows where he is.  So, what does the mother do?  She kidnaps said teenage boy and tortures him for information!  Now seriously! Just how messed up is this plot?  So safe to say, I didn't care for this film that much.



Mother's Day (2010) - IMDb


* Yeah, this was another one of those movies that I checked out on a whim and I will say it's a bit better than "A Mother's Instinct," although it still has the same slasher film clichés that I see in many slasher films.







Around the Blogosphere for this month:







😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! Hopefully April brings more films for you to watch than March did.

    ReplyDelete