Friday, March 10, 2023

Weirdest Movie Blogathon 2023 - My List!

 



Hey everyone!  Due to the huge success of the last blogathon, I have decided to bring back the "Weirdest Movies Blogathon" this year!  If you want to know the rules about this blogathon, you can check it out HERE, but basically, you just list up to 5 to 10 of the weirdest movies that you have ever seen.  However, you can post less than 5 movies if you like.  You can also use this banner to let me know that you are participating in this blogathon! 


So, here's another 5 of the weirdest movies (and short films) that I have ever seen (so far):



1)  Slow Bob in the Lower Dimensions ~  MY REVIEW




This is the first short film directed by Henry Selick and I can easily see how this particular short had influenced his future films!  This is probably Henry Selick's most bizarre short film to date as there are a lot of weird moments in this short such as lizards transporting people to different dimensions and cut out paper people being attacked by scissors. Definitely worth the watch!


2)  The Thief and the Cobbler (Miramax Version) ~ MY REVIEW




I know, I know.  Most people don't care for the Miramax version of this film since it wasn't close to Richard Williams' actual vision of the film.  But, I found myself enjoying this film, especially with the surreal imagery going on in this film!


3. Quasi at the Quackadero ~ MY REVIEW




A pretty bizarre little short that was directed by Sally Cruikshank that I really enjoyed watching, especially for the bizarre imagery going on at the Quackadero!


4. Hen his Wife MY REVIEW




This is most definitely the weirdest Eastern European short film that I have ever seen!  A Dog like creature with a human face and a bizarre ending?  Definitely worth watching!


5.  The Triangle ~ MY REVIEW




Another very bizarre Eastern Europen animated short film that deals with marriage problems that is definitely worth the watch if you want to see this type of subject explored with in a weird way!




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

2 comments:

  1. Love this quirky idea and thanks for the invite. If you have time do come and join my Futurethon too...

    ReplyDelete