Wednesday, August 2, 2023

PATREON SPECIAL OFFER: Getting Your Own Patron Cards!

 


Hey everyone!  It's been awhile since I last talked about Patreon here.  Well, a lot has changed on my Patreon account since I last posted up anything about Patreon and one of the major events that's happening on my Patreon account is that I'm doing a special offer that will run from August 1st - August 31st!  This special offer is about me giving out Patron Cards to anyone who becomes a Patron on my Patreon account by August 31st!  If you become a Patron by August 31st, then I will add your name to the Patron Card and I will either email you your Patron Card or I will make a post in my Patreon account where I will add an attachment to it and you can download it through there.  You can sign up for any tier to receive these Patron Cards and you can choose whichever Patron Card you like!

These Patron Cards are in sizes 1280 x 720 px and they are available in any tier that you signed up for.  Also, these Patron Cards can ONLY BE DOWNLOADED.  So, they will not be mailed to you.




So, you are probably wondering about what you will get if you become a patron.  Well, here are some rewards you get:

1) Behind the Scenes look at how I make my videos

2) Sneak Peeks at upcoming videos

3) Early access to videos before they are released on YouTube

4) Receive a "Welcome New Patrons" Digital Art Print of your choosing

5) Request certain movies, TV shows and Video Games I should review next

6) Have your name posted at the end of my YouTube videos if you signed up for the Featured Bunch Tier and beyond

Well, that's everything regarding this special offer!  If you are interested in receiving your own Patron Card, then please feel free to become a patron by August 31st to receive your own Patron card!

Also, check out this post for more information on this special offer!

SPECIAL OFFER: PATRON CARDS


2 comments: