Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Top 10 Weirdest Movie Posters (or the CRAZIEST Movie Posters I Ever Seen) Part 1

 



Hey everyone!  Welcome to the "Top Lists" where I do a top 10 lists on any topics that I come across!



This week's theme is: Top 10 Weirdest Movie Posters!


So, I don't tend to pay much attention to movie posters that often.  But, I always wanted to do a top 10 list on the weirdest movie posters that I've ever seen and for awhile, it was a bit difficult to find any weird movie posters online that were real.  But, I managed to find a couple of movie posters that are pretty weird and I wanted to show them off!  Of course, this list is not in ANY PARTICULAR ORDER!






1. Cold Souls (2009)



Paul is an actor who feels bogged down by his participation in a production of Chekov's play, Vanya.

I never heard of this movie before, but I really love how utterly BIZARRE this movie poster was with Paul Giamatti's multiple heads being split apart, with his full body in the middle!







After narrowly escaping a bizarre accident, a troubled teenager is plagued by visions of a man in a large rabbit suit who manipulates him to commit a series of crimes.

This is one movie that I've been trying to watch for years and I finally got this movie on Blu Ray!  Anyway, not only is this poster disturbing, but seeing all of the characters' faces in the film create the image of a scary looking rabbit really made this poster a bizarre and disturbing feat to see!












A documentary on the life and current times of artist Wayne White.

I normally don't watch documentaries that often, but this poster of a cartoonish looking man with a bizarre background really made this poster stand out to me!









Because of the actions of her irresponsible parents, a young girl is left alone on a decrepit country estate and survives inside her fantastic imagination.

I've heard some odd things about this film, but I love how creepy and bizarre this movie poster is, especially with that creepy looking tree and the upside-down look of the image!







A lovelorn screenwriter becomes desperate as he tries and fails to adapt 'The Orchid Thief' by Susan Orlean for the screen.

I've been hearing a lot about this film, but I never got the chance to watch it.  However, the image of Nicholas Cage's face on a cracked flower pot is definitely one of the most bizarre things I've seen on a movie poster!











The bizarre and musical tale of a girl who travels to another dimension through the gateway found in her family's basement.

This is another weird movie that I see pop up a lot on weird movies to check out and I seriously want to check this movie out!  But, look at this psychedelic and bizarre movie poster!  I just love how colorful this poster is and the characters featured in this poster are truly weird to look at!









In a hospital on the outskirts of 1920s Los Angeles, an injured stuntman begins to tell a fellow patient, a little girl with a broken arm, a fantastic story of five mythical heroes. Thanks to his fractured state of mind and her vivid imagination, the line between fiction and reality blurs as the tale advances. 

This is another movie that I haven't seen or heard of before and yet, the image of the floating eyes and mouth makes this poster really gorgeous to look at!











A high school teacher meets his match in an over-achieving student politician. 

I've seen this movie around, but I never thought that the movie poster would be one of the weirdest things I've ever seen!










A young man's mother is bitten by a Sumatran rat-monkey.  She gets sick and dies, at which time she comes back to life, killing and eating dogs, nurses, friends and neighbors.

This was considered the goriest movie of its time and it's one movie that I really want to watch!  This was also the movie poster that stayed with me ever since I was a kid and it was just so bizarre seeing a skeleton head inside a human's mouth!










Suburban soccer moms find themselves constantly competing against each other in their personal lives as their kids settle their differences on the field.
This is yet another movie that I have never seen before, but has a pretty bizarre movie poster!






😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




2 comments:

  1. Tideland is such a ridiculous movie. If the director has to include an introduction explaining the film BEFORE it starts on the DVD, you know you did something wrong somewhere. lol

    ReplyDelete