Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Sunday Post Meme (3)



Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you've read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog!  Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book and movie bloggers!



What's Been Happening Last Week? 

Corpse Bride Movie Review


  

When a young man named Victor ends up being engaged to Victoria, he tries to practice their wedding vows at the wedding rehearsal. But Victor ends up messing up so badly that he goes off into the woods to practice his vows.  Unfortunately, Victor accidentally places his wedding ring on the finger of a corpse and he ends up being engaged to Emily the Corpse Bride!  Will Victor ever get back to the land of the living and who will he choose: Emily or Victoria?

New Additions to this Blog!

  •  There's a new section on this blog called the Weirdness Approval List where I list some of the weirdest movies and TV series I have ever seen!   I will list the reasons why each movie and TV show is on this list as I go through each of them as I review them and you can decide of my reasons are valid or not!  Also, I will start stamping the "Weirdness Approval" badge on each movie and TV show review for the movies and TV series that I felt is the weirdest of the bunch so that way, readers can see which movies and TV series made the list! Please feel free to comment on this list anytime you want to!
  • If you are a huge fan of surreal art, then please feel free to check out the Surreal Imagery tab on this blog and check out some of the most surreal images I had picked out! I will continue to add more images to this page as I go!  
 Blogosphere Fun!


Well, that’s the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows I’ve seen in the near future!


Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment