Saturday, April 8, 2023

The Sunday Watch (5): LET'S A GO SEE THE MARIO MOVIE!

  

The Sunday Watch is a meme for bloggers in general where you talk about what movies and TV shows you have watched for the week.  This is like a weekly wrap up post where you discuss about your week with other bloggers, with discussions about movies, TV shows and shorts being the main attractions of these posts.  The goal of this meme is to discuss the various movies and TV shows that bloggers have watched with other bloggers and discuss our opinions on each movie and TV show being talked about.  If you haven't watched any movies or TV shows for the week, but you still want to participate in this meme, then you can talk about other things that don't deal with movies and TV shows, like video games, books or whatever personal thing happened in your life.  This meme is hosted every Sunday, but you can make these posts anytime of the week and also, if you participate in this meme, please link your Sunday Watch post in the links down below!


Hey everyone!  I hope that everyone had a great week!  Last week, I had watched "The Super Mario Bros Movie" in theaters and I really enjoyed this movie!  I loved how faithful this movie was to the games and I loved how colorful the animation in this film was and I had a lot of fun with this movie!






(THEATER)

*I was really excited to watch "The Super Mario Bros Movie" even though I don't play a lot of Mario games.  But, I had such a fun time with this movie as it was very colorful and very faithful to the games!  Definitely worth watching if you are a huge fan of the Mario games!




NONE!



Weirdest Movie Blogathon 2023 - My List!










The Thief and the Cobbler Chase Scene






💥Fast Film Reviews had posted up a review on Tetris
💥Keith and the Movies had posted up a review on Paint
💥Rambling Film had posted up 2023 Blind Spot Series: All The King's Men



Well, that's the Sunday Watch for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows that I've seen in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, April 9, 2023




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I also saw the Mario movie this weekend! I had fun with it. Thank you for the link! I should have my entry to your blogathon written this week.

    ReplyDelete