Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Top Ten Movies I Want To See Next!



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week there’s a different Top Ten list. It’s a great way to find and connect with other awesome bloggers.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 movies that I would like to see next!


So, here are my top 10 movies I would like to see next!



10. Mulholland Dr.:  Another David Lynch film that I’m pretty interested in and it does seem like that type of film that would be pretty weird for many people to watch!

9.  Donnie Darko:  This is one film that has gotten me really excited as it not only deals with a surreal plot about a plane crash, but it also has a weird and disturbing person wearing a bunny mask throughout the whole film!


8. Eraserhead: I love weird films (as you can see as I have a whole blog dedicated to them) and after hearing so many good things about David Lynch’s films, I just have to give this film a chance (especially after I heard about the whole “mutant baby” scene)!  


7. The Amazing Spider Man:  I will admit I was a little skeptical about this film since I thought it was too soon for the Spider Man movies to reboot. But, I am definitely interested in seeing where this reboot takes our favorite web slinger and whether or not it can be just as good as the original trilogy.  


6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: I am a huge Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan and even though I will admit that I was a little skeptical about this movie at first because of the creative team involved, after I heard some good reviews about this movie, I’m willing to give this film a shot!  


5. The Wolverine: Wolverine is probably one of my most favorite X-Men characters, so the fact that we are getting a movie that is a much more improved solo film for everyone’s favorite Canadian mutant is something I definitely would love to see!  


4. Inception: I love movies that deal with surreal moments and taking place in a person’s mind, so this movie has gotten me intrigued with its interesting and bizarre premise and it is definitely something I wanted to see for years!  


3. Guardians of the Galaxy:  Now I will be honest, I have never read any comics that starred the Guardians of the Galaxy, but since Marvel has been on the role with making good movies and this is something completely new and different, I just have to check this movie out!  


2. Captain America: Winter Soldier:  After watching the first “Captain America” movie and “The Avengers,” I was looking forward to seeing more of Captain America’s storyline and how his life in the future world would affect him as a person.  After hearing so many good things about this movie, I am definitely looking forward to seeing this movie!  



1. X-Men: Days of Future Past: I am a huge X-Men fan and when I heard that one of my most favorite storylines from the comic books is coming to life to the big screen, I just got so excited at this movie being made!  This is definitely one superhero film that I have to check out at all costs!

So, what are your top 10 movie that you want to see? Please feel free to comment below!



Posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2014
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG WATCH INCEPTION ALREADY!!! XDD
    –B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I will! I actually own the tape, but I haven't gotten around to watching it.

      Delete