Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #5: Top 5 Movie/TV Goals for 2015!



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 5 Movie/TV Goals for 2015!

So, here's my top 5 Movie/TV Goals in 2015 (in no particular order)!

1.  Go to the movie theaters more often:  In all honesty, I haven't been to a movie theater since "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" came out in theaters and it would be nice to go to the movies and enjoy some of the current movies being put out.

2. Catch up on some episodes from current TV shows: Now, I had been pretty behind on some of my favorite current TV shows and hopefully in 2015, I will catch up on watching shows like "The Flash," "Constantine," and "Arrow!"

3. Watch some new movies and TV shows: I'm pretty sure that there will be some new TV shows and movies coming out in 2015 and I want to check them out as soon as possible!

4. Read up on more comic books: Since the superhero genre is getting even more popular , I want to be able to learn more about the various comic book characters that will be getting their own movies in 2015 such as "Avengers" and "Ant-Man!"

5. Write some new fan fictions on my favorite characters:  Now, this may seem to have nothing to do with movies and TV in general, but I have actually wanted to get some good fan fictions out there that stars my favorite comic book characters (X-Men and Batman) and my favorite TV shows (The Angry Beavers and Hey Arnold!)  and I would like to get my fan fiction ideas out in public as soon as possible!



So, what are your top 5 movie/TV goals in 2015? Please feel free to answer in the comments below!



Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment