Thursday, September 5, 2019

Introducing the New Horror Movie Corner!




Hello everyone!  I have started a new feature on this blog called "Horror Movie Corner," where I do reviews for, you guessed it, horror movies!  Why horror movies, you ask?  Well, even though this blog is mostly for surreal movies, there are quite a few horror movies out there that also deals with surrealism and I thought that the horror genre fits well with the surreal movies genre!  Also, I wanted to try to talk about other genres on this blog besides surrealism and horror movies are some of my favorite types of movies!  So that means that I will be reviewing all kinds of horror movies and you might see a couple of horror movies on here that will make it on my "Weirdness Approved List!"  I might review a couple of horror comedy films here and there, depending on how much horror is being incorporated into those films.


So, what horror movies have you seen that I should check out?  Please let me know in the comments down below!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this feature! There's so many weird horror movies out there. Videodrome, Deathgasm, Starry Eyed, Suspiria, Eveil Dead. So many more.

    ReplyDelete