Sunday, September 22, 2019

My TV Alphabet!





Hey everyone!! I am participating in this awesome blogathon event which is hosted by Mettel Ray called "TV Alphabet!"  This is my very first blogathon and there are so many great TV shows that I wanted to show my love for in this blogathon!  So, let's begin!


THE RULES:







# - 9-1-1 (2018)



I just love this show!  Not only does this show have the most intense scenes imaginable in television with all the accidents that keep on happening in this show.  But it also has some of the best character moments with all the characters!



A - Avatar the Last Airbender (2005 -2008)



I loved watching this show when it first came out!  It was such a well written and exciting animated series that I wouldn't mind rewatching again!



B - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997 - 2003)




I loved this show!  It had one of the best female protagonists in all of television and it made me fall in love with Joss Whedon's works!



C - CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000 - 2015)




This was the series that introduced me to the crime procedural type of shows and it was one that I always had fond memories of watching!



D - Daria (1997 - 2001)



This is an oldie, but a goodie!  I just loved all the sarcastic humor in this show and it's one show that I really related to since I felt that sometimes I'm like Daria where I wonder about the crazy things that are going on in the world and I want to snark about it (although I snark about things in my head)!



E - Everybody Loves Raymond (1996 - 2005)


This is probably one of the best sitcoms I had seen from the 1990s!  Even though it's tragic that half of the cast have passed away (especially Doris Roberts), it's still a treat to watch every now and then!



F -  Wild Remote




The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990 - 1996)




This was my all - time favorite sitcom from the 1990s and Will Smith was brilliant as Will in this series and everyone really brought their all in this series (especially the late James Avery as Uncle Phil)!


Friends (1994 - 2004)




This was such an entertaining little sitcom and I just loved all of the characters in this show especially Rachel and Joey!



G - Ghost Whisperer (2005 - 2010)




Jennifer Love Hewitt was brilliant in this show and I used to watch this show all the time when it first came out!



H - Hey Arnold!  (1996 - 2004)





This is my all-time favorite Nicktoon and I remembered growing up with fond memories watching this show! I think it's one of the best animated series that dealt with city life in a realistic yet humorous way.




I - iZombie (2015 - 2019)




This is seriously one of the most unique zombie shows I have ever watched and now I got to go back and watch the rest of this series soon!



J - J.D. : Scrubs (2001 - 2010)





J.D. was such a hilarious character from "Scrubs" and I just loved his daydream sequences as they were the most hilarious parts of the show!



K - Wild Remote






Kim Possible (2002 - 2007)




This was one of my all - time favorite Disney Channel shows growing up and it was nice seeing an action girl in a Disney series!


Keeping up Appearances (1990 - 1995)






This is my all-time favorite British series as the humor is so spot on and I just loved the character of Hyacinth as she was so hilarious!


L - Lucifer (2015)




This was seriously one of the most unique and fun takes on the character of Lucifer Morningstar and I just loved this character as he was so hilarious yet frightening at the same time and he was seriously the most entertaining part of the show!



M - Wild Remote





Maggie Simpson : The Simpsons (1989)




She is seriously one of the cutest animated babies in TV history and even though I haven't seen the recent episodes of "The Simpsons," Maggie is still a memorable character to me!



Max Mayfield: Stranger Things (2016)





I just love Max!  She is one of the toughest characters in the show and I loved her friendship with Eleven in Season 3!



N - Norbert Beaver : The Angry Beavers (1997 - 2001)




Norbert is easily my favorite Angry Beaver as he's the relaxed older brother to Daggett Beaver and his relationship with Daggett is just so hilarious!


O - Once Upon a Time (2011 - 2018)




I remembered being into this show when it first came out, although I haven't seen this show in awhile now.  I need to pick back up on this show!


P - Psych  (2006 - 2014)




This is honestly one of the best mystery comedy shows ever released and I just loved the hilarious antics that Shawn and Gus go on in every episode!



Q - Quick Draw McGraw (1959 - 1962)





This was a tough one since I couldn't think of any TV characters or TV shows that started with the letter "Q."  So, I went with Quick Draw McGraw since I used to watch these cartoons a bit when I was little.


R - Riverdale (2017)



I was a huge fan of the Archie Comics growing up and I was interested in seeing a more serious take on the franchise and so far, this show is pretty interesting!



S - Stranger Things (2016)



Of course, I had to add this show on this list!  This seriously one of the greatest shows I have ever seen coming from this decade and I just love all the characters in this show!  Now, I need to finish watching this show!



T - Teen Wolf (2011)





It's been awhile since I last saw this show, but I remembered loving it when I watched the first two seasons and I can't wait to dive back into this show again!




U - Urkel, Steve : Family Matters (1989 - 1998)





I might have cheated here a bit, but I went with Steve Urkel for the letter "U' since his last name starts with a "U" and I remembered watching this show all the time when I was little and Steve Urkel was always the highlight of this series!




V - Velma : Scooby Doo Franchise





I just loved Velma from the "Scooby Doo" franchise!  She is always the smart girl who solves the mysteries that the gang get into and it's always so interesting seeing her character on screen!




W - Wild Kratts (2011)



So far, this is my favorite animated series airing on PBS kids right now since it teaches kids about animals and what the animals are capable of.  Also, I find Chris and Martin to be pretty entertaining characters!



X - Xena: Warrior Princess (1995 - 2001)





I loved this show growing up and Xena and Gabrielle were such awesome characters!  I need to rewatch this series again!



Y - Young Justice (2011)





I remembered I used to watch this show all the time when it first came out and then I remembered all the fans crying out in anger when the show was cancelled.  I haven't been watching the newer seasons yet since I don't have the new DC streaming service, but it would be great to watch this show again!



Z - Zoo (2015 - 2017)



I am currently watching this show and it's pretty interesting so far. So, I can't wait to see if they can unravel the mysteries of why the animals are attacking the humans!

8 comments:

  1. There's a lot of shows I haven't seen here, but I love the ones I had. Daria and Angry Beavers brought me back. lol

    I've heard really good things about iZombie but I never watched it. Maybe some day if it's on streaming I'll binge it. I do like Rose McIver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! I used to watch Angry Beavers and Daria all the time when I was little! I need to rewatch those shows again!

      Delete
  2. Xena! I used to watch it all the time when I was a little girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Buffy and Kill Bill all the time as a kid! I actually wanted to be both haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many guys had a crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt when she was big in the late 90s/2000s, including myself!
    Daria is a show I've always wanted to watch for the sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete