Thursday, May 25, 2023

WEIRD MOVIES HAUL #1: A NEW BEGINNING!

 





Hey everyone!  Now, this is not another meme that I had just created for the sake of this blog (That's where the Sunday Watch comes in), but I rarely do haul posts on this blog.  So, I decided to make my first ever weird movies haul and man, I got a lot of weird movies this time around!  So, here are the weird movies that I got:

1. Coraline: Blu Ray | DVD | 4K

2. Beetlejuice: Blu Ray | DVD | 4K

3. Spirited Away: Blu Ray | DVD

4. The Shining: Blu Ray | DVD | 4K

5. The Brave Little Toaster: DVD

6. Donnie Darko: Blu Ray | DVD | 4K

7. Bird Boy: The Forgotten Children

8. The Nightmare Before Christmas: Blu Ray | DVD


Well, those are the weird movies I got for this haul!  Have any of you guys seen these movies before?  If you have, please let me know!




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment