Sunday, May 7, 2023

The Sunday Watch (8): DONOTHON TIME!

 

The Sunday Watch is a meme for bloggers in general where you talk about what movies and TV shows you have watched for the week.  This is like a weekly wrap up post where you discuss about your week with other bloggers, with discussions about movies, TV shows and shorts being the main attractions of these posts.  The goal of this meme is to discuss the various movies and TV shows that bloggers have watched with other bloggers and discuss our opinions on each movie and TV show being talked about.  If you haven't watched any movies or TV shows for the week, but you still want to participate in this meme, then you can talk about other things that don't deal with movies and TV shows, like video games, books or whatever personal thing happened in your life.  This meme is hosted every Sunday, but you can make these posts anytime of the week and also, if you participate in this meme, please link your Sunday Watch post in the links down below!


#TheSundayWatch


Hey everyone!  I had a pretty relaxing week as I took a break from streaming on Twitch.  But, the reason why I did that was because I'm planning on doing a Donothon for this week on Wednesday!  This is my first ever Donothon and I hope that it goes by well!  Meanwhile, my baby sister has been in Tennessee all of last week due to her job and she's set to come back home today!  I can't wait for her to tell us her little adventures at Tennessee!






(HULU)

* So, I just watched this new movie on Hulu called "The Offering" and it was a pretty interesting horror movie!  I really loved the tension throughout this movie, although I didn't really like the ending of this movie as it plays out like your typical cliched horror movie ending.



NONE!



THE 400 WEIRDNESS APPROVED LIST POST!










The Psychedelic Room by Roberlan Borges Paresqui





💥Keith and the Movies  had posted up a review on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
💥Rambling Film had posted up What I Watched on TV in April
💥366 Weird Movies had posted up 35*. BUFFET FROID (1979)


Well, that's the Sunday Watch for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows that I've seen in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, May 7, 2023




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment