Sunday, July 28, 2024

The Sunday Watch (23): ALL THIS COUGHING IS KILLING ME...

 

The Sunday Watch is a meme for bloggers in general where you talk about what movies and TV shows you have watched for the week.  This is like a weekly wrap up post where you discuss about your week with other bloggers, with discussions about movies, TV shows and shorts being the main attractions of these posts.  The goal of this meme is to discuss the various movies and TV shows that bloggers have watched with other bloggers and discuss our opinions on each movie and TV show being talked about.  If you haven't watched any movies or TV shows for the week, but you still want to participate in this meme, then you can talk about other things that don't deal with movies and TV shows, like video games, books or whatever personal thing happened in your life.  This meme is hosted every Sunday, but you can make these posts anytime of the week and also, if you participate in this meme, please link your Sunday Watch post in the links down below!


#TheSundayWatch


Hey everyone!  So, I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately and that is because I've been coughing a lot lately.  It seems like I've got something caught in my throat and I tried to cough it out multiple times, but I'm still coughing like crazy.  My doctor did prescribe to me a pill that might help, but the pill is pretty expensive and I didn't have the money to get it at the time.  So, here's hoping that I get that pill soon so I can get over this coughing.







(ONLINE)

* Oh my goodness! I never thought that I would actually get the chance to watch "Abigail" so soon!  I really enjoyed this movie as it did a nice job at twisting the narrative in an unexpected way.  Also, it was great seeing another vampire film again!





NONE!









Surreal Movies and TV Shows Down the Pipeline - 7/21/2024

















💥366 Weird Movies had posted up THE WOMAN IN THE FIFTH (2011)
💥Cinema of the Abstract had posted up a review on Medousa (1998)
💥Keith and the Movies had posted up a review on Deadpool & Wolverine


Well, that's the Sunday Watch for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows that I've seen in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2024




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your cough! Hope you can get that pill soon. I'll would gladly add my link except that I haven't watched a dang thing this week, except Tiktok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally got the pill and I'm feeling a bit better now! Thanks for the concern!

      Delete