Sunday, March 10, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (8)


Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba theCaffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you've read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog!  Movie hauls can include LIBRARY BOOKS, yard sale finds, arcs and bought movies and you can share these finds with other movie bloggers!

Hey everyone!  Wow, it's been awhile since I last did a Sunday Post for this blog.  I have been so busy watching a lot of movies for the last few years that I just didn't have the time to do regular posts for this blog.  But now, I'm finally back, reviewing movies again and I got a lot more surreal movies to review in the near future now that I'm caught up with my TV and movie viewing!  This past week, I had finished watching both "Avengers: Infinity War" and "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2" and I loved both movies!  I was planning on watching "Captain Marvel" this weekend, but I didn't get the chance to. So, maybe I'll watch "Shazam!" instead!




Movie / TV Show Reviews:



4 out of 5 stars




Miscellaneous:
































(NETFLIX)

* Oh my god! I can't believe that I waited this long to finally watch this movie!  When they said that this movie was going to be WAY darker than the previous films in the MCU... THEY WEREN'T KIDDING!!  I was so shocked at how everything turned out in this movie and the ending was definitely pure torture for me because now I have to wait until "Avengers: Endgame" comes out to find out what happens to the characters next! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!





(NETFLIX)

* Yay!!! I finally got the chance to watch this sequel! I loved the first "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie and I've been dying to watch the sequel for some time now.  And the sequel is as hilarious and lots of fun as the first movie!  I just loved Baby Groot in this movie (he's so adorable) and yet, this movie had a lot of great dramatic moments that really balanced out the humor in this movie.




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows I've seen in the near future!


Posted on Sunday, March 10, 2019.


4 comments:

  1. I am glad I found your Sunday post because I loved many of your linked posts. I loved the Avenger as well and I will be watching Capt Marvel tomorrow. I am so excited. I hope you have a great week ahead.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the link! You should check out Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel because they both tie in to Endgame (you need to stay for Captain Marvel's mid credits scene). They are both much lighter than IW too, God that beginning and Nebula's torture was tough to watch

    ReplyDelete