Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (9)


Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba theCaffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you've read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog!  Movie hauls can include LIBRARY BOOKS, yard sale finds, arcs and bought movies and you can share these finds with other movie bloggers!

Hey everyone!  This week has been pretty slow, so I just sat at home, rewatching episodes of "Lego: Ninjago." I really enjoy that series and I can't believe that I'm at the sixth season of the show now!  It's fine whenever I have a slow week because it allows me to relax more!  I also watched the new "Avengers Endgame" trailer and now, I'm more excited than ever to check that movie out! I would love to see how the Avengers defeat Thanos!  I'm also hosting a special offer for viewers to receive a special custom made sticker I made for you to post on your website if you become a patron on my Patreon account. More details HERE.




Movie / TV Show Reviews:



4.5 out of 5 stars




Miscellaneous:




























(NETFLIX)

* I'm still watching this show and now I'm in the sixth season and it's as good as ever, although I thought that the 3rd and 4th seasons were kind of weak due to them forcing in a love triangle between Nya, Cole and Jay.




(TRAILER)

* Well, this is like the first time I actually featured a movie trailer here.  But I just had to gush over how awesome this trailer was!  Avengers: Infinity War has left me all shaken, so I can't wait to see the Avengers beat Thanos at his own game!





Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows I've seen in the near future!


Posted on Sunday, March 17, 2019.


2 comments: