Sunday, May 12, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (11)


Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba theCaffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you've read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog!  Movie hauls can include LIBRARY BOOKS, yard sale finds, arcs and bought movies and you can share these finds with other movie bloggers!


Hey everyone! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!  I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day!  Me and my family went out to Miyo's to celebrate Mother's Day and I loved all the food that we got from there!




Movie / TV Show Reviews:






Miscellaneous:






































(VIDEO)

* I had decided to rewatch an old favorite movie of mine and even though I cringed at a few parts in this movie (mostly dealing with the many 90s cliches), I still enjoyed this movie to this very day!




(HULU)

* Finally! The third season of this show has been dubbed and I got the chance to finally watch part of the third season of this show!  The episodes are just as exciting as the first and second seasons and I can't wait to see where the characters are going at this point!








Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows I've seen in the near future!


Posted on Sunday, May 12, 2019.


2 comments: