Monday, June 3, 2019

Weird Images from Weird Movies and TV #3: Hen, His Wife



Hello everyone!  Welcome to "Weird Images from Weird Movies and TV!"  Here, I showcase some of the weirdest images I have ever seen in the movies and TV shows that I have watched over the years!  There are always images in movies and TV shows that stands out the most to viewers and I'm going to showcase some weird images that really stayed with me and showed me just how weird this movie or TV series can really get!


This week's movie is:





"Hen, his Wife" is probably one of the weirdest animated shorts I had ever seen and it has some of the weirdest images ever imaginable!  So, here are some weird images from "Hen, his Wife!"



This may seem like a "normal" picture of a toy car with a windup, but this toy was actually used to play the record player in this short and it pretty much symbolizes the whole short.  I just thought it was bizarre that a toy car can actually make a record play.





And here's the humanoid hen wife!  How the husband didn't know that his wife was a hen is beyond me.




And here's the husband's "sly" friend who is  wearing a black mask for some bizarre reason.  It really makes his appearances in the short very mysterious.





Here's the hallucination scene of the head of the black masked friend in the husband's dresser.  The scene is started when the husband tries to make a phone call and he sets down his phone and the phone suddenly tears the dresser apart, revealing the head of the husband's friend.






WEIRDEST IMAGE


And of course, I'm saving the weirdest image for last and that's the image of the couple's half worm half human pet.  I don't know what the significance of this pet is, but it sure makes for a weird sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment