Sunday, June 2, 2019

The Sunday Post Meme (13)


Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba theCaffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you've read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog!  Movie hauls can include LIBRARY BOOKS, yard sale finds, arcs and bought movies and you can share these finds with other movie bloggers!


Hey everyone!  I can't believe it's June already!  There are a few things that I wanted to do in June like start going to job fairs to find a new job and celebrating Father's Day and my dad's birthday all in one month!  I hope everyone has a great month in June!




Movie / TV Show Reviews:






Miscellaneous:







































(NETFLIX)

* I had a lot of fun with this movie!  The kids were very well cast and it has a lot of "Stranger Things" vibes to it!  I guess I'm that excited for the third season of "Stranger Things" to come!  Come on "Stranger Things," get that third season out now!






(NETFLIX)

* Oh my god! This show is awesome!! I just loved the mystery elements of this show and there are so many shocking twists and turns to the murder mystery plot of this show! Too bad I have to wait for the second season to come out, especially with things getting so good at the end!








Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows I've seen in the near future!


Posted on Sunday, June 2, 2019.


2 comments: