Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Recommend This Wednesday! #3: Top 5 Surreal Movies I Should rewatchi!





Hello everyone! "Recommend This! Wednesday" is a weekly meme that is hosted by Rabbit Ears Book Blog, where you recommend various books or other subjects to fellow bloggers!
For this week, I will be recommending my top 5 Surreal Movies that I should Rewatch!

ENJOY!

(This list is in no particular order).

1. James and the Giant Peach
I haven't seen this movie for years, so this is definitely one movie that I want to re-watch, just to see the surreal imagery throughout this movie!

2. Beetlejuice


"Beetlejuice" is definitely one of those films I have to re-watch since I loved everything about this film and it's a great film to watch during Halloween!

3. The Fool and the Flying Ship


"The Fool and the Flying Ship" is honestly one of my all-time favorite Rabbit Ears stories and this is definitely something I want to re-watch over again,, especially for the bizarre artwork and Robin Williams' hilarious narration!

4. Corpse Bride




"Corpse Bride" is another film I really enjoyed and I would definitely love to see the relationship between Emily and Victor once again!

5. Coraline


I've always enjoyed Neil Gaiman's book on "Coraline" and I loved the movie just as much, so this definitely worth checking out!

So, what are some surreal movies you want to re-watch again? Answer in the comments below!

Posted on Wednesday, November 5, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment