Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Sunday Post Meme (5)






Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba theCaffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you've read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog!  Movie hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought movies and you can share these finds with other movie bloggers!










Check out my list of my top 10 TV characters that I wish would get their own TV series!


The movie "MirrorMask" has now been added to my "Weirdness Approved" list! Check it out!



Well, that’s the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows I’ve seen in the near future!


Posted on Sunday, November 16, 2014



2 comments: