Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3: Top 10 Movies I want to Rewatch!




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Each week there’s a different Top Ten list. It’s a great way to find and connect with other awesome bloggers.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 movies that I want to re-watch again (in no particular order).


1. Titanic (1997)


Man, I remembered how popular this movie was when it first came out and yet, I haven't seen this movie since it first came out.  So, I'm definitely making it my goal to re-watch this movie again whenever I get the time!

2. Ever After (1998)



 Remember those days when there were movies that have strong female protagonists in a fairy tale setting?  Well, "Ever After" was definitely one of those movies and just the idea about re-watching this film again has got my nostalgia nerves on high!

3. Harriet the Spy (1996)







*Sigh*.... the early years of Nickelodeon!  This movie practically defined how I felt about Nickelodeon back in the 90s and I would definitely try to re-watch this film again for the sheer nostalgia of my childhood!

4. The Avengers (2012)




I know this movie was pretty recent, but I just love this movie to death!  I don't think I will ever get tired of watching this film since I'm a huge superhero fan and all and I definitely want to watch this film again before I get ready for the next film "Age of Ultron!"

5.  X-Men 2 (2003)






I remembered that before "Days of Future Past" came around, this was the best X-Men movie to date and I want to re-watch this  movie to remember why it was so great to begin with. I do remember liking it when it came out, but it's been so long since I've last seen this movie.



6. Good Burger (1997)




To be honest, even though I used to watch "All That" and "Kenan and Kel" a bunch of times when I was little, I barely watched "Good Burger" when I was little.  So, I'll change that right away by re-watching this film again and see how good it was!


7. The Hunger Games (2012)



I've already read all the "Hunger Games" books, but I rarely watched the movies based off of the books.  It's time for me to go back and watch this movie again to see how good Jennifer Lawrence was in her role as Katniss!


8. Finding Nemo (2003)



Man, I remembered when Pixar used to put out so many good films and "Finding Nemo" was definitely one of them! I used to love that film when I was younger, so I should definitely re-watch this film to get my nostalgia on!


9. Princess Mononoke (1997)



Seriously, I am huge fan of Hayao Miyazaki's works and "Princess Mononoke" has always been one of my most favorite films from Miyazaki! So, of course I am going to re-watch this wonderful film for old time's sake!

10) Toy Story 2 (1999)


To be honest, I only watched "Toy Story 2" once or twice in my entire life, so I'm giving this film another viewing just to jogged my memory and see how good it was from the first film!


So, what are some films you are planning on re-watching? Please feel free to comment below!




Posted on Tuesday, November 4, 2014 


2 comments:

  1. X2 was my favorite in the franchise until X-Men First Class. I feel like I need to do an X-Men rewatch though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! I loved X-Men First Class! Magneto was just fantastic in that film! That's another movie I need to re-watch!!!

      Delete