Monday, March 27, 2023

Surreal Discussions #7: I NEED HELP! (or New Laptop Woes)

 


Hey everyone! Welcome to another Surreal Discussions!

So, it's been awhile since I last did a Surreal Discussions post, hasn't it?  Well, for the past year, I haven't been as active on this blog as I wanted to and now, I'm trying to change all that!

So, today's discussion is on I NEED HELP (OR NEW LAPTOP WOES)!


*PSST! This is basically a repost of a post I made on my book blog (yes, I have a BOOK BLOG) since I'm trying to spread the word out.  So, please read this at your leisure!*


NOW WAIT A MINUTE!


You are probably asking yourself, "What does this have to do with movies and TV shows in general?"

Well, I've actually been holding this off for awhile now, but I think that now is the right time to do this.

Now, I normally don't ask for donations or anything like that since I don't want to come off as asking for money constantly.  But, for months now, I've been trying to get a new laptop and some new equipment, because I've had my current laptop for over 6 years now and I'm afraid that my laptop might break down soon since it's an old model.  If that happens then I wouldn't be able to make anymore content until I got a new laptop.

So does that mean that I won't be blogging anymore until I get a new laptop?


NOOOOOOOO!!!


I'll still be blogging and putting out content as usual, but if you would like to help me get better equipment and a new laptop so that I can put out even better content, that would be awesome and I would be very grateful for the support!  Even if it's only $1, that's still very helpful!


Click on the creepy skull cup image down below if you want to help out:









😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀



No comments:

Post a Comment