Saturday, March 11, 2023

The Sunday Watch (1): A Weird Beginning

 


The Sunday Watch is a meme for bloggers in general where you talk about what movies and TV shows you have watched for the week.  This is like a weekly wrap up post where you discuss about your week with other bloggers, with discussions about movies, TV shows and shorts being the main attractions of these posts.  The goal of this meme is to discuss the various movies and TV shows that bloggers have watched with other bloggers and discuss our opinions on each movie and TV show being talked about.  If you haven't watched any movies or TV shows for the week, but you still want to participate in this meme, then you can talk about other things that don't deal with movies and TV shows, like video games, books or whatever personal thing happened in your life.  This meme is hosted every Sunday, but you can make these posts anytime of the week and also, if you participate in this meme, please link your Sunday Watch post in the links down below!


Hey everyone!  Welcome to the first ever Sunday Watch!  I decided to start a blog meme for movie fans since I don't see a lot of memes for movie bloggers, except for Thursday Movie Picks and the occasional blogathons (which I actually host one on this blog)! So, I started the Sunday Watch meme as a way for movie and TV fans to discuss what shows and movies they have seen!






(HULU)

* "The Drop" was a movie that I kept seeing commercials for on Hulu and I decided to check this movie out.  Unfortunately, even though the premise about a woman accidentally dropping her friend's baby and everyone's reaction to that was very interesting to me, I just found this film to be too cringy and most of the characters weren't that likable to me.




(NETFLIX)

"We Have a Ghost" was a charming film about a ghost becoming friends with a living boy. But even though I found this movie to be heartwarming, most of the characters weren't that likable, especially the main character's family.




(NETFLIX)

Finally!  I finished watching the first season of "Wednesday" and man, was this show awesome!  I had grown up with the Addams Family franchise as a kid and I was actually excited to see this series and I was not disappointed!  The mystery angle of this series was great and I really loved Wednesday's character!  I can't wait for season 2!






(NETFLIX)

Netflix got a new series out called "Red Rose" and so far, it's a pretty interesting series.  Even though I do get frustrated with some of the decisions that the characters make throughout this show, I'm still interested in seeing how this all ends!




Thursday Movie Picks #67: Companion Reads

















Self Censorship Machinery by Henrik Drescher




💥366 Weird Movies had posted up a review on Capsule: FP 4EVZ (2023)
💥Keith and the Movies had posted up a review on Scream 6
💥Cinema of the Abstract had posted up a review on Cosmos



Well, that's the Sunday Watch for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows that I've seen in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2023




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. I watched The Mandalorian this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to catch up on Wednesday. I watched the first couple of episodes and it's good, but there's so much to watch that I haven't gone back to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't watch the rest of Wednesday until just recently. But the rest of the episodes are definitely worth watching!

      Delete
  3. I love Wednesday! I'm also excited for the second season.

    ReplyDelete