Sunday, March 19, 2023

The Sunday Watch (2): 100 to the MAX!

The Sunday Watch is a meme for bloggers in general where you talk about what movies and TV shows you have watched for the week.  This is like a weekly wrap up post where you discuss about your week with other bloggers, with discussions about movies, TV shows and shorts being the main attractions of these posts.  The goal of this meme is to discuss the various movies and TV shows that bloggers have watched with other bloggers and discuss our opinions on each movie and TV show being talked about.  If you haven't watched any movies or TV shows for the week, but you still want to participate in this meme, then you can talk about other things that don't deal with movies and TV shows, like video games, books or whatever personal thing happened in your life.  This meme is hosted every Sunday, but you can make these posts anytime of the week and also, if you participate in this meme, please link your Sunday Watch post in the links down below!


Hey everyone!  So, I have special news for you guys!  I finally reached over 100 FOLLOWERS on my Twitch account!  I've been trying for a long time to reach over 100 followers on Twitch and I finally done it!  I like to thank everyone who had followed me on Twitch and supported my streams!  Now, I'm trying to figure out what special event I should do to celebrate this special milestone!





(NETFLIX)

I finally finished watching "Red Rose" and man, it was quite a wild ride.  I was actually shocked at how realistic this series was in approaching the dark side of social media and putting a horror spin to it.  There were a couple of frustrating moments in this series for me, most notably the main characters constantly doing dumb things throughout the series. But overall, this was a really enjoyable series!




(YOUTUBE)

"Rejected" is definitely the first short film that I've seen from Don Hertzfeldt and it was worth the watch!  There's lot of dark humor in this short film, but that's what I love about this short film and now, I'm looking forward to watching more of Don Hertzfeldt's work in the near future!




NONE!




Surreal Movies and TV Shows Down the Pipeline - 3/12/2023










Lan Truong




💥Keith and the Movies talks about Lance Reddick. 
💥Fast Film Reviews had posted up a review on 65
💥Rachel's Reviews had posted up a review on SHAZAM: FURY OF THE GODS



Well, that's the Sunday Watch for today and I will have more news for the various movies and TV shows that I've seen in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2023




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀




😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment